AMMP is seeking an individual who is passionate about sales and renewable energy technologies to join as Business Development Intern. This is a paid position.
The primary role and responsibility of the intern will include lead generation and market research, in addition to assisting members of the team drive the sales engine. As a Business Development intern, you will participate in a variety of internal and external sales related meetings, building on your foundation skills, and mastering those skills which will enable progression into future sales and marketing roles.
Interns will work closely with our VP of Sales and will be provided maximum exposure in the day-to-day of the business. You will be able to make an immediate impact as part of a highly collaborative team.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Performing ongoing market analysis and segmentation
- Identifying leads, contacting prospective customers, and developing proposals
- Tracking and updating internal Competitor Analysis knowledge base
- Updating and developing company presentations and other marketing collateral
- Supporting marketing strategy: articles, social media content, materials, website content, newsletter, etc.
- Potentially attending conferences and events to promote our company and generate new leads
- Working closely with the AMMP team to present solutions based on our customers’ needs, including appropriate pricing strategy, product strategy, and future customer growth potential
- Ability to commit 6 months for internship
- Passion for sales and marketing
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent program OR very recent Graduate
- High level of self-management and drive
- High level proficiency in both written and spoken English – French is also a plus
Nice to have
- Experience with B2B SaaS sales
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Experience developing online, lead generation strategies
- WordPress and basic graphic design ability
- Work experience in international companies and/or startups
- Technical understanding of renewable energy systems (e.g. PV, inverters, battery storage etc.)
Building a working culture that represents our mission is very important to us. This includes a start-up atmosphere, high degrees of work time/location flexibility as well as a dedicated focus on personal growth.
Aside from being a paid internship, some of the key benefits include:
- Fast-growing start-up environment
- Strong opportunities for personal development
- Very flexible and fun working culture
- International team of highly motivated colleagues
- High degree of responsibility
- Strong international network in the energy access space
As we grow our business and fine tune our GTM strategy, this is a key position in our start-up. The candidate is expected to be a self-starter and to help support the team in driving forward AMMP Technologies.